- Library Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Tennessee Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (TRID)
- TRID Chattanooga Chapter (CCTRID)
- TRID Knoxville Chapter (KTRID)
- TRID Memphis Chapter (MTRID)
- TRID Nashville Chapter (NTRID)
- TRID NorthEast Chapter (NETRID)
- ASL-Interpreting (resource site)
- Classroom Interpreting
- Classroom Interpreting: Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA)
- Interpreting in Healthcare Settings
- The Interpreter’s Friend
- The Interpreter’s Tapestry (resource site)
- Medical Glossary for Healthcare Interpreters
- Terp Topics (resource site)
Knoxville Center of the Deaf
3731 Martin Mill Pike
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone (voice): (865) 579-0832
Video Phone: (865) 978-6051
Fax: (865) 577-0656
To make a donation or payment, click the "Donate Now" button to be redirected to KCD's Donation page. There, you can make a secure donation/payment using a credit card.
KCD is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit agency. Donations are tax deductible to the extent the law allows.
© Knoxville Center of the Deaf. All rights reserved.